How a commercial building is constructed is fundamental to managing energy consumption and costs. Building materials and techniques vary greatly in their ability to retain air and prevent heat loss. Architects can incorporate SIPs into virtually any building design up to four stories tall and despite being a prefabricated component, SIPs are adaptable to a wide range of architectural styles and perform well in a variety of climates. Faster construction, energy savings, healthier environment for employees and clients, and an easier building to operate are just some of the many benefits why many teams are moving towards SIP construction for their commercial projects.
MISSOULA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION | MISSOULA, MONTANA
- Missoula Federal Credit Union | Missoula, MT
- Pearl Izumi U.S.A Corporate Headquarters | Louisville, CO
- Camp Ronald McDonald for the Good Times Dining Hall | Mountain Center, CA
- WA Fruite & Produce Corporate Headquarters | Yakima, WA
- Woodinville Whiskey Distillery & Tasting Room | Woodinville, WA
- Sewanee Inn & Conference Center | Sewanee, TN