We all have two things in common: 1.) We are trying to save money 2.) We are trying to save the environment!
You don’t have to pay a fee, you don’t have to leave your desk….why wouldn’t you join us on GreenExpo365’s virtual trade show floor tomorrow, March 8th and Wednesday, March 9th for great green building information? 7,000 builders, architects, and others interested in learning more about green building are already using GreenExpo365 every day. Oh and the webinars! So excited for the BIG names and BIG topics…let’s do this!
Do you have questions on your next project, want to talk stick framing vs. SIPs, curious about the energy efficiency opportunities or mechanical ventilation in SIP structures? Premier SIPS consultants will be at our virtual booth during this live event: Tuesday, March 8th & Wednesday, March 9th. Come see us and let’s talk through your projects and questions.
Thrilled that GreenExpo365 continues to add more! We are excited about a new feature “TWO SIDES”…a new way to discuss different views on a specific topic- you can share your thoughts on either or both sides of a green building topic. First topic posted: SIPS or Stick Framing? Check it out and let us know what thoughts or questions you have.
It’s always cool to see numbers to remind us the reason we try new things, like virtual tradeshows. What you save by visiting GreenExpo365.com virtual tradeshow instead of going to a physical trade show? So far…$13,191,864 have been saved on travel costs & 13,751,298 lbs of CO2 emissions have been saved (air flights only). Note- numbers are estimates only based on visitors to the virtual tradeshow
BIG NAMES, BIG TOPICS: free webinars starting on March 8th @ 8am (PST). And to top it off for you Architects, GreenExpo365.com is an AIA/CEU APPROVED PROVIDER!
- Sarah Susanka, best selling author “Not So Big House”, architect & cultural visionary: “Not So Big: The Doorway to Happy Customers”
- Jerry Yudelson, Professional engineer, author, consultant & green building expert: “The Business Case for Net Zero Energy Green Buildings”
- Phillip Beere, LEED AP, 2010 NAHB Green Advocate of the Year, GreenStreet Development & Matt Belcher of Belcher Homes (St. Louis, MO), Author of “Build Green and Save”: “Remodeling and the Green Building Standard”
- Mark LaLiberte, trainer, author, presenter & consultant: “You Can Do It! 10 Easy Steps to High Performance Houses”
- Asa Foss, USGBC, LEED Homes Technical Development U.S. Green Building Council: “How to Increase the Value of your Project by Using LEED for Homes”
- Jack Armstrong, Leader Construction Markets, North America, BASF: “Making Homes Better Starts with the Building Envelope”
We look forward to seeing you (or at least in virtual form) on Tuesday & Wednesday. Contact us if you have questions on participating in this live event OR visit our website to find out more about Premier Structural Insulated Panels before chatting it up in our booth!
Register at: GreenExpo365.com
Date: Tuesday, March 8th & Wednesday, March 9th
Time: 8am (PST)