Are you a California architect, engineer, builder, code official or design professional interested in learning more about SIPs first hand? Come learn about this energy efficient building product in our brand new facility on April 5th! Save your seat today!
Join one of the SIPs industry’s foremost engineers to learn how to design and frame your project with Structural Insulated Panels…
In this seminar you will learn:
- The basic components of SIPs for framing projects
- How SIPs structures help achieve high level energy efficiency certifications (LEED, EnergyStar, ect)
- Fire protection solutions
- Vapor barrier options
- Advanced design strategies for regular SIPs users
- Walk away with an understanding of how SIPs outperform stick-frame construction, and how to design with SIPs in upcoming projects.
We encourage you to share with other members of your staff, all architects, engineers, builders & code officials are welcome! As a BONUS, there will be an optional tour of the new SIPs manufacturing facility (the ONLY one in Northern California)! RSVP today! Visit www.premiersips.com if you would like more information on our company and SIPs.
- DATE: April 5, 2011
- TIME: 10 am- 3 pm
- LOCATION: 1155 Business Park Drive, Bldg A, Dixon CA
RSVP: Becky Laybourn | email@example.com | 800.275.7086