A licensed electrical contractor in the state of Washington takes on his first SIP residential project. In this video brought to you by the Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA), you will find answers to common on-site electrical questions while building with SIPS.
Several electrical solutions are demonstrated in video on how to run wires from:
- Stick frame wall to a SIP
- SIP to a SIP
- SIP outlet up to a switch
- SIP first floor to SIP second floor
- SIP wall to SIP outside corner
More info on SIPS:
- Premier SIPS’ Technical Bulletin: Wiring Premier SIPS
- All Premier SIPS Technical Bulletins
- What are the advantages of choosing SIPS?
- Structural Insulated Panel Association